THE MEDITATION POD PROJECT
“Be still and know…”
The Meditation Pod Project is a response to our Pandemic lifestyle!
The name of this exciting project summarizes our intention: Meditation = active rediscovery of God’s presence, friendship, & love. Pod = the outdoors
We created offline retreat programs to break the online fatigue most working adults are experiencing. With retreat centers closed, the outdoors is an ideal location for prayer!
Offline & Outdoor Retreat Programs:
1) Monthly Morning Reflection
On the last Sunday of the month, we will have a socially distant reflection from 9am – 11am @ Granite Bay / Folsom Lake, Led by Sr. Karla Felix-Rivera.
2) Short & Sweet Retreats
Don’t have time? It’s okay, pick a morning, afternoon or evening and head to your local mountain or park with a personalized self-guided retreat program!
3) Overnight Retreats
Do you need to disconnect completely for a night or a a few days? Getting away is easier than you think! We will be more than happy to design a local and overnight retreat at an inspiring and quiet place for you to retreat to. We cannot over-recommend this option!
Anyone can participate in these meditation experiences!
You do not need to be actively engaged in a parish, church, or faith-affiliated organization.
Contact us anytime if you are not sure which program is right for you.
Let us support you
- Venturing into a spiritual quest can be challenging & daunting.
- We can help you by designing a Scripture-based retreat program which includes a personalized schedule, readings and prayer sessions.
- You choose how much spiritual guidance you need, we are here to support you!
We are qualified to journey by your side
- A Verbum Dei Missionary Sister will assist you before, during and after the retreat, as needed.
- The 4 missionaries in Sacramento have over 20 years of meditation & contemplation experience, frequently guide retreats & accompany adults on their spiritual journeys.
Let’s get started, RSVP today:
By clicking above, you will be directed to a google form. Your responses will helps us begin your retreat preparation!
Sr. Karla Felix-Rivera, VDMF
The Meditation Pod Project is organized by the Verbum Dei Missionary Sisters in Sacramento, CA.
We are dedicated to spiritual growth programs, retreats, and prayer groups for adults, university students, and married couples.
The Verbum Dei Missionaries are a Catholic international pontifical institute of consecrated life and a 501c3 non-profit organization.
International site: https://verbumdei.org/
National site: https://verbumdeiusa.org/